Monday, January 19, 2015

The New Year

It feels odd to be back here after so much time away. Every time I think I'm done with my blogging, I remember how it changed my life in so many good ways when blogging was all the rage. I figure blogging will make a comeback one day; I just have to be patient.

So I ended last year the same way I always end a year; I tell myself that I'll change and I come up with a list a mile long of all the projects I'll do and new paths I'll dare to boldly explore. But here I am, 19 days in and I'm feeling lost in all of that scheming. Maybe it's the cold, dreary weather. Maybe it's just me. I have to push myself so hard to get motivated. But as I write this, I realize that I have accomplished a few things so far.

1. I've been eating meatless since January 1st and my body feels better for it.

2. I've made quite a few new necklaces. There are so many more in the birthing process. Now....how to figure out getting them out there in the world.






It's been a tough start but the year's still young...


2 comments: