Sunday, March 29, 2015

mint goodness

Years ago my mother gave me this white vanity table with a mirror. My passion and preference is to paint old, unwanted furniture because 1) it's just generally made better and 2) I love bringing out beauty in something that everyone else deemed ugly;every underdog deserves to shine like a brand new penny.  This is not an old piece but it's built well for a newer piece of furniture.  It started off in the bedroom and eventually got demoted to a corner in the basement.  When we were cleaning out the basement recently to make way for my painting area, it was either going to be donated or given a new lease on life. I can rarely part with anything so of course it stayed and became transformed in to minty goodness. I found some gorgeous mint scallop paper for the recessed areas. I'm very happy with the outcome.



1 comment: